Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Scary

I usually check on the boys several times before I go to bed at night. Brody could not go to sleep so he kept coming into my room asking me questions finally he went to bed and after some time I went and checked to make sure he was asleep when I found this empty bed. I was like what the heck where is Milo! I was moving his blankets around and looking out the window thinking the window would be open and the blinds fluttering in the wind, but then I saw this... don't know how he got there but he didn't make a peep!

5 comments:

Angela S said...

Oh yeah that is heart stopping! Our kids are actually sleeping under their uncle's bunk bed while were in Houston this week...they LOVE sleeping under there. I think they are nuts. Glad you found him without calling the cops....my mom once started a search for my brother and then found him between a bed and wall...

lidia said...

oh my Milo...he must have really been tires..............love that boy...kiss him for me

Elizabeth said...

hehe LOVE that little Milo. When asked what Milo says, Charlie still says, "More tacos please"

Izzy said...

haha! Ohh Milo!!!!!!! Don't scare the crap out of your mama!!!!!!!!!! That sounds like cousin Isaac...he NEVER still to this day can stay in his bed! Oh Isaac and Milo. Love you guys!!!! ♥

Izzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.