Thursday, January 10, 2013

Self portrait

Milo and Brody are great buds.
If Milo is asleep, Brody asks several times if he can wake him up. If Brody is gone for a second Milo is continually asking where he went. And what kills me the most is when Brody leaves for school or somewhere with Brad, Milo falls to the floor and cries for "my Brody". Now don't get me wrong they fight like to roosters in a Mexican cock fight but there is love. Today while Brody was at school, Milo and I were drawing stick people and for the first time Milo drew is first stick person....His Brody.

6 comments:

lidia said...

" His Brody" is so cute, I love children's drawings, enlarge it, frame it and put it above Brody's bed..........it is so cute!

lidia said...

I would love to see him draw Lucas, and see what he draws.....or tell him to draw abuelita......... ;-)

Nicole said...

Awww!!! That is super sweet!

Nana said...

Precious AND Priceless...

Ruben said...

so cute!

Ruben said...

so cute!