Friday, August 21, 2009

brown bear, brown bear....

Brody's current favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" we read it all the time and he has even started reciting 'bow bea, bow bea, waaah see'. So the other day he was on the floor reading the book and I was in the kitchen, when he took off to go play. I went to go pick up his mess when I swear I saw this..... (its a dart in the middle of the bear's head)








Either he is sick of the book or he was trying to tell me in not so many words that he wanted to read this book....................



5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

mwhuahahahaha...I can't wait to see him! When are you guys coming to visit? I don't know if I can wait till the end of Oct;)

Isaura said...

hahaha, that was a subtle hint!!

lidia said...

He is just telling the bear, to go to bed and stop being a baby......wow he is going to be strict....love that little guy.......

Izzy said...

Ha ha!!!!!!! Good thing it wasn't a picture of YOU with a dart stuck to the forehead....THEN I would worry!

I love my BroBro! ♥

Why are Lidia's comments always so....random. :)

Ruben said...

Brody is funny