Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Picture pages and a birthday.


For my birthday Brad treated me to one of my favorites...Indian food! even though he wouldn't pick it in a million years he toughed it out, and he even kind of enjoyed it. I ♥ you.

PICTURES PAGES


I asked him who all these people were and he named them, except two, I asked who they where and he just said "ummmm, ummmm, ummm"

Brody's newest art fad is drawing people. He loves for me to draw people but I love it even more when he draws them. I love little children's drawings. Its fun to see their interpretation of what things look like through their little eyes ;)

8 comments:

lidia said...

I love the fact that he ... see's all skinny people;I also love childrens pictures...good job Mr. Brody

lidia said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Yvette........yummy that looks good......Brad you are so sweet......love you

Ruben said...

27!!!!??? Hello! Brody great drawings buddy!

Izzy said...

I am glad Brad took you to a fun, yummy place you wanted to go to. He is a sweet husband. You are a sweet woman!!!! I love you Yvette. Brody is a genius and is soooo sweet! Steve thinks Brody is a "fun little guy!" We love you guys!!!

Nana said...

Happy 27th Birthday to an amazing woman, mother, and wife. Our family would not be complete without you.
Love the posts...he is way off the rector scale with his art work...hey...where's Nana?

Isaura said...

ahhhhh i love these pictures!
he's so sweet. dang girl, 27, you're ooooold :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!

I love Brady's drawings... what a little artist.

Is that my Andrew that he drew? Cute!

Jennie's bunch said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Brody is sooooo talented!!