Monday, September 27, 2010

Milo Israel Bowman

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 we welcomed Milo into the worldat 9:42 am at 7lbs 14oz and 20 inches long.
I am so blessed he has been a wonderful baby, sleeps, eats, poops and doesn't complain, unless big brother is jumping on top of his head.
I think he looks like Brad with my nose, but its still hard to tell, he still has that newborn look
Brody has been a great brother. Always checking, kissing, huggging, patting and holding on him. Below, Brody was telling me to make sure I didn't throw a big rock on his head...
...and here he is protecting his head from me so I don't hurt it.


Brad has been a great help. He loves his boys and we LOVE him. He is such a hard worker and I am soooooo greatful.


We are so excited to have him in our lives. WE LOVE HIM! and can't wait for everyone to meet him.

Thanks mom for helping us!

9 comments:

TEAM BOWMAN said...

mama- "oh you are so welcome. I had to come and see my new baby grandson, and have fun with big brother......." they are so cute.

Izzy said...

OOOOOOOooooooohhhhh!!!!! Your boys are soooo beautiful Mrs. Yvette. You are Brad are the sweetest parents ever. I can't wait to give ALL of you hugs and kisses....so tell Brad to get ready for that! ahaha We love you soooo much and are so excited you have your new son to cuddle and love. You are a beautiful, sweet little family. Love you abuelita and Bowmans for helping our Yvette and Brad! ♥

Isaura said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you guys like to torture!!!!
i love those little bugs.
man, that is a fro on little milo. he's so cuute, i love him!
we're so happy for you guys, excited to see you soon!
luv, issy

Ruben said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HE IS SUCH A CUTE BABY!!

Ruben said...

by the way, we unfortunately had to move hotels again

Nana said...

Missing the hugs and loves from The Bowman Brothers but know that all is in great hands with Abuelita.

Kisses and Cuddles,
Nana

Blake and Audra said...

oh my freaking crap!! MILO IS AMAZING! I LOVE all his beautiful dark hair. He's so lucky! Oh, I want to hold him. I think he looks a heck of a lot like Brody. They're gonna be twins!

smithsmiles said...

He is so dang cute, he looks so much like Brody!!

Laura Bradford said...

I love him! He is adorable!