Saturday, June 7, 2008

Food glorious FOOD!























Lately I haven't been following the strict "new" mom rules to feeding your infant. This past week or two Brody has been introduced to: refried beans, french fries, ice cream sandwiches, icing, whip cream, dum-dums, yogurt, cookies, and probably some other stuff that people gave him behind my back...you know who you are. And yes being his mother's son he LOVED it all and cried sometimes when you took it away. So finally today I fed him rice cereal for the first time and again, he loved it, he even kept trying to take the spoon away from me! little stinker, so I had to record it for posterity's sake!



9 comments:

lidia said...

good job my little grandson, you know what is good for you. You are so sweet, I wish you could be here with abuelita and abuelito; eres una buena madre, que bueno que tienes un hijito tan saludable. Dios siempre te lo quide

Izzy said...

He is the age Isaac was when we first started feeding him rice cereal. He will stay fuller longer at night!!!!

Isaac was 6 months old when we started feeding him rice, smashed up spanish rice and chicke. He did NOT like baby food what-so-ever! The doctor said it was perfect that we could fee him and ourselves...and he still loved chi chi milk. ha ha

BroBro is a healthy little monkey...I love him and you guys!

Izzy said...

I love how he shakes right before he gets the spoon!

Jen said...

What an adventure! Brody always has the funniest little expression on his face - a little mischief mixed with seriousness.

Isaura said...

awww, I miss my bro bro!!!
hes's soo cute with his little man boobs

Ashley Dickman said...

Those pictures are great! What a little chunk!

Elizabeth said...

HILARIOUS! We couldn't stop laughing at the video. Such an independent little goober!

Ruben said...

he looks just like tio ruben when he eats....

Isaura said...

new content please.
i like your new feedjit