Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's your color?




You Are a Yellow Crayon



Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.

You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.

Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.

While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.



Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious. I just took it. I'm a purple. So since we're opposites on the color wheel shouldn't we compliment one another or are we now bound to be enemies?

Izzy said...

You are charming and eloquent FO SHOW! IIIIIIIIIIII don't know about the genius part. I'm jus keedin'!

I love you charming, brilliant sister!

We had so much fun with you and your funny, sweet little family this weekend!!!

Love you guys!

Kimberly said...

I am a yellow too!

lidia said...

oh my goodnes, yvette and ms. lydia will not get along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am not going to look and see what color I am.......I will rather not know, because I will not have any friends
:(

Lindsay said...

Hey fellow okie!! I just got back in touch with your crazy sis Ismari. I remember your sweet little face when we lived down in Houston. Nice to see you again!